Wednesday, April 1, 2009

10 Promises to My Dog (2008)

  1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any permanent separation from you will be painful for me. Remember that before you buy me.
  2. Do not break my spirit with harsh treatment. Your patience and understanding will more quickly teach me the things you would have me learn.
  3. Place your trust in me, it's crucial for my well-being.
  4. Don't be angry with me for long, and don't lock me up as a punishment, you have your work, your entertainment, and your friends. I have only you and I like being with you.
  5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I understand the tone of your voice when you are speaking to me, especially when you use friendly tones.
  6. Be aware that I am normally a social animal, however I need to make positive associations at a young age to feel confident and well adjusted around other dogs and humans.
  7. Remember that I was bred for activity, both mental and physical and I enjoy playing games, taking walks and an occasional good run.
  8. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something may be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I may need medical attention, or I may just be getting old. But keep in mind I respond very well to praise.
  9. Take care of me when I get old; you, too, will grow old.
  10. Remember that I only want to love and to please you, so treat me kindly.
sweet Japanese film about a girl and her dog. Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment